Sunday 28 July 2013

2 more bibliography items

Loucks-Horsley, S. (1996). Professional development for science education: A Critical and Immediate Challenge, National standards and the science curriculum, Dubuque, Iowa, Kendall/Hunt Publishing Co.

Description:
The concerns-based adoption model (CBAM) : A model for change in Individuals, Identifies and provides ways to assess seven stages of concern. Has tables to show this.

Evaluation:
I found this a great resource, It provides ways to assess the seven stages of concern, these fall into my topic area very well and highlight some of the problems associated with my change in digital technologies.


R. Havelock and J. Hamilton, Guiding Change in Special Education: How to Help Schools with New Ideas and Practices. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press (2004).

Description:
The Creater Model, has 7 key stages to successful initiatives to guide change within special education.

Evaluation:
This will work extremely well for me. I can link the 7 stages of successful initiatives here with the seven stages of concern in the CBAM model to determine pros and cons of both for my topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment