What is my goal for writing this essay? My goal for writing this essay is to understand the problems for teachers and students when using learning games within the classroom for ASD children. I need to look at how this will effect the ecosystem by looking at the areas within the arena of change.
What information do I need to include? I need to include the change model(s) that inform my topic as well as show the links to it, I need have:
- One source describing change from the perspective of an ecological framework
- One source on the Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM)
- One source on Technology adoption cycles
- One source on the Learning/Adoption Trajectory (LAT)
How will the information be organised? By the following format:
Introduce learning games within the classroom for ASD children (what is the change)
Information about what learning opportunities will it provide (why is it important/necessary) - more involvement of ASD children, adaptable to other subjects, helps learners needs etc.
Arena of change - Ecological perspective
Statement about how the introduction of learning games will effect students, teachers and support staff. (impact on teachers)
Description of change model(s)
- The Concerns-Based Adoption Model (CBAM): A Model for Change in Individuals: explain how it applies to the change when introducing learning games for ASD.
- Creater Model: Explain how it would support the change process
- Implications of the CBAM change model including pros and cons.
- Implications of the Creater Model including pros and cons.
- Summary of findings